Thomas Markle fears he is being 'frozen out' by Kensington Palace after he gave a bombshell interview to GMB discussing his daughter and Harry's plans to have children, and the prince's views of Brexit.
The retired lighting director, 73, decided to speak exclusively to Piers Morgan earlier this week to 'set the recod straight' after negative press surrounding staged paparazzi photos and missing the royal wedding.
在本周的早些时候，这位73岁退休灯光师，在被配合狗仔队拍照的负面新闻缠身以及错过女儿婚礼之后，接受 Piers Morgan 的孤家采访，想要“澄清一切”。
But his hopes that the interview would smooth things over seem to have been dashed as he has heard nothing from Kensington Palace since.
He's also said to be upset that his daughter, 36, did not send him a card for Father's Day, marked in both the UK and US last Sunday, after he missed the royal wedding due to health problems, according toThe Sun on Sunday.
In a world exclusive interview he revealed Meghan sobbed when he told her he was staying in the US - and he cried as he watched his 'beautiful' daughter marry Harry in Windsor on a small colour TV in California.
His most controversial comments came when he revealed that Harry confided in him that he is 'open to Brexit' and also believes controversial President Donald Trump should be 'given a chance'.
Royals must remain strictly politically neutral.
Mr Markle also spoke freely about his daughter's desperate wish to have children and said although she is not pregnant he expects the couple will have a baby 'in the making very soon'.
He added today: 'Yeah he's a prince but my daughter has been a princess since the day she was born', adding he hopes to be in London soon to meet the couple and perhaps the Queen.