首页 > 阅读 > 英语阅读 > 正文

说到漫威,大家再熟悉不过了,钢铁侠,蜘蛛侠,绿巨人,美国队长,雷神,大家能说上来一大堆。今天大家就和小编一起“搜刮”一下这些电影里的不错台词吧!

漫威宇宙不错霸气台词!

1、整个宇宙 归您

The universe, yours.

至于人类除了灰飞湮灭还能有什么下场?

And the humans, what can they do but burn?

2、我们两族并无瓜葛

We have no quarrel with your people.

靴子和蚂蚁也没什么瓜葛

An ant has no quarrel with a boot.

3、你的位置是索伦斯基广场1区14栋3层

You're at 1-14 Silensky Plaza, 3rd floor.

我们有一架F-22正在八里外候着你

We have an F-22 exactly eight miles out.

把电话给她你要敢讨价还价

Put the woman on the phone or I will blow up the block

我就把你给炸飞

before you can make the lobby.

4、这些你可能不知道

You might have missed a couple of things

那么多年都做冰棍去了

doing time as a Capsicle.

5、哪来的闪电?

Where's this coming from?

怎么了? 你还怕闪电啊?

What's the matter? Are you scared of a little lightning?

我只是不太喜欢闪电的附属品

I'm not overly fond of what follows.

6、这就是爱吗 黑寡妇?

Is this love, Agent Romanoff?

小孩子才谈情说爱我欠他一个人情

Love is for children. I owe him a debt.

7、想要不被欺负,棍子得比别人粗。

Peace means having a bigger stick than the other guy.

8、交出钢铁侠护甲 就等同于交出我自己

To turn over the Iron Man suit would be to turn over myself,

这无异于契约奴役或卖淫

which is tantamount to indentured servitude or prostitution.

9、作为一个发某的流浪汉 他身材真不错

You know, for a crazy homeless person, he's pretty cut.

10、纽约所有的男人都去当兵了

You're about to be the last eligible man in New York.

还剩下三百五十万女人

You know there's three and a half million women here.

而我只需要一个

Yeah, I'd settle for just one.

好在我已经搞定了

Good thing I took care of that.

11、自从那个挥着大锤的家伙从天而降

ever since that big dude with the hammer fell out of the sky,

低调早已不流行了

subtlety has kind of had its day.

12、我还有个名字你或许知道

There's another name you might know me by.

星爵

Star-Lord.

谁?

Who?

星爵啊伙计传奇罪犯啊

Star-Lord, man. Legendary outlaw.

- 都不知道? - 走!

- Guys? - Move!

啊算了

Ah, forget this.

相关推荐