1. Time is but a river flowing from our past.
2. Tragedy and delight ... hand in hand.
3. When he looks at me...
The way he looks at me...
He does not know what I lack
or how I am incomplete.
He sees me for what I am as I am.
He 's happy to see me.
Now I can't either save him or let him die.
4. It takes a lotta lies to keep a marriage going.
5. Have you always been alone? Did you ever have someone? Do you know what happened to you? Do you? Because I don't. I don't know what happened to me. I don't know. I look in the mirror and the only thing that I recogonize are these eyes. In this old man's face. You know, sometimes I think I was either born too early or too late for my life. Maybe we're both just relics.
6. Life is but the shipwreck of our plans.
7. You'll never know how much I've loved you. You'll never know just how much I care. And if I tried, I still couldn't hide my love for you. You ought to know for haven't I told you so. You went away and my heart went with you. I speak your name in my every prayer. If there is some other way to prove that I love you I swear I don't know how.
8. Unable to perceive the shape of you,
I find you all around me.
Your presence fills my eyes with your love.
I humbles my heart
for you are everywhere.